Hi

Please share a profile at  *dharmendra.ku...@contech-it.com
<dharmendra.ku...@contech-it.com>*

*Title:** Senior Quality Consultant*

*Locations:*
*Eden Prairie, MN Position Type: Contract Job*

*IT - Quality Consultant*

What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?

Multiple including but not limited to ORCA integration, Polaris, Tricare
and so forth..

Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team?

Our team is called Application Enablement (AE) under Software Engineering
Services. AE team has 100+ resources.

What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be
detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily
basis)

Analyze technical specifications to create and execute test cases

Ability to write test cases and execute testing within a web service
environment

Product test and driving defect resolution

Create and maintain test cases and test data

Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user group
meetings for quality assurance

What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?

SOAPUI, ALM

What skills/attributes are a must have?

Experience testing web applications and/or mainframe systems

QA experience

Experience implementing effective test plans and test cases

What skills/attributes are nice to have?

healthcare industry

Agile Methodology

NAC clearance

*Thanks,*

*Dharmendra Kumar*

*C*ontech *S*ystems, *I*nc. • 1480 U.S. Highway 9 North, Suite 206 •
Woodbridge, NJ 07095

D  (949)415-7068 <http://tel:%28949%29415-7068/> • F (732)632-8817
<http://tel:%28732%29632-8817/>