Hi,

We have this urgent requirement with our Preferred Vendor, if you are
interested please send your latest resume with the following details
ASAP

FULL NAME:

AVAILABILITY:

STATUS ( US CIT/GC/H1 ):

CURRENT LOCATION:

EMAIL:

PHONE:

RATE:

Job Title: Technical Project Manager - Senior z/OS Systems Programmer

Location: Framingham, MA

Job Description

                        The incumbent will play a critical role in

the support and systems integration for the mainframe infrastructure
and

vendor supplied software. The incumbent will work closely with team
members

to assure successful software implementations and continued effective
use of

installed computer resources. The incumbent will also be responsible
for

providing technical support and aid in problem identification and

resolution.

  * Minimum 10 years experience as z/OS Systems Programmer

  * Minimum 10 years experience with the internals of all MVS
components

  * Minimum 10 years experience with Install, Customization, Testing
and

Maintenance of z/OS

  * Minimum 10 years experience with HCD and HMC

  * Experienced in Assembler Language

  * Experience with Back Up and Disaster Recovery

  * Experience with Capacity Planning, Trending and Utilization,
System

Monitoring and Performance preferred

  * Excellent verbal and written communication skills

  * Ability to work independently and as a team player

Thanks and Regards

Jaishree

Recruiter

E Mail:  jan...@amplifysystems.com