*Columbus OH*

*DURATION*

*LONG TERM*

*CLIENT*

*DIRECT*

*INTERVIEW TYPE*

*In-Person Only*

*Local candidates strongly preferred*

*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview, NO Phone, NO
Skype, NO exceptions*

*State Experience Highly Preferred*

*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

As the SharePoint Administrator/Developer you will help other technicians
administer, deploy and prepare for upgrades in a SharePoint environment.
Qualified candidates will have experience in a similar environment.

*Job Requirements*

·      5+ years of SharePoint development experience

·      InfoPath experience with rules and conditional formatting

·      SharePoint configurations

·      Experience building custom server side web parts

·      Experience developing SharePoint Workflows

·      Experience with SharePoint Designer & InfoPath Designer

·      Development experience in VB or C#

·      Focus is on development functions, but may do some SharePoint
troubleshooting as well

·      Improve current InfoPath workflow forms and help prepare for upgrade

·      Develop application solutions for SharePoint. Collaboration with
others to design and implement solutions that provides long term
scalability, reliability, and performance.

*Thanks,*

*Mani*

*Technical Recruiter*

*HCL Global Systems, Inc*

*24543 Indoplex Circle| Suite 220 |*

*|Farmington MI |*

*r...@hclglobal.com

)248-473-0720 EXT 157

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*