*!!!!! US Citizen & GC only !!!!!*
*!!!!! Looking for locals to MA or nearby states candidates !!!!!!*
*!!!! Urgent Required !!!!!*
Hi ,
Hope you are doing great!
Please give me a call ASAP if this job is of interest – 201-257-5077. Also,
please respond to this email with your most recent resume as well…sometimes
my VMs pile up and this job is top priority.

*SQL DeveloperBoston, MA4-12 Weeks Contract to HireFace to face required
for final roundStart Date: Monday July 25th*
*!!!!! US Citizen & GC only !!!!!*

Due to personal reasons my client has a SQL Developer opportunity that is
open for the next 4-12 weeks (30 days minimum). This role will report to
the Director of Marketing and we need this person to start as soon as
Monday July 25th if possible.

The process is simple and easy and the hiring manager will conduct phone
interviews for 30 minutes each starting at 1pm Thursday July 21st to 3pm
same day. He is looking to get someone in the spot as soon as possible so
he will make the decision by end of the week.

*Duties include:*Running reports in SQL
Routine backups
Running queries in SQL and pulling data

My Best,