Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking for *.Net Developer,  *below is the
Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5065.

* Note: USC's and GC's Only*

*Role: .Net Developer*

*Location: Roseland, NJ*

*Job Type: Contract 3 Months+*

*Scope of Work:*
Responsibilities for the design, development, documentation, maintenance
and testing of web-based applications using various tools and technologies;
working closely with members of the project team to produce applications
meeting business requirements and adhering to company standards.

*Additional responsibilities include:*

Work on the clients' Advisors DOL Fiduciary Rule Project. Use .NET and SQL
Server skills to advise the team on best practices on how to develop and
architect the application.

*Qualifications:*
Effective communication skills and the ability to work independently in a
productive manner with limited supervision are essential.

Consultant must possess knowledge of, and practical experience with Visual
C#, Visual Basic, ADO.Net <http://ado.net>, ASP.Net <http://asp.net>, .NET
Framework v1.1 - v2.0, Web Services, HTML, JavaScript, XML/XSL, SQL Server.

Regards

Mitul

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065