Hello Recruiter,

Hope you are doing good!

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. One of our *direct large *media clients is looking
for an *AngularJS
Developer* at *New York, NY* for a *contract *position.

Below is the job description for your reference. If you have any candidate
available then send me the updated resume with an hourly rate on c2c.

*Job Title: AngularJS Developer*

*Location: New York, NY*

*Job Type: Contract - 6+ months(possible to extend)*

*Interview: Phone and In-Person*

*Must Be Required 2 years of recent AngularJS experience  and
send only candidate who can attend F2F interview at NYC and immediate hire*

*Requirements and General Skills:*

   - 3+ years Java/J2EE design experience
   - 3+ years developing in JavaScript (including Jquery and AngularJS
   frameworks)
   - 3+ years developing HTML/CSS (SASS/SCSS a plus)
   - Experience developing high-performance Java Web apps with
   JavaScript/AJAX
   - Experience with various frameworks such as *AngularJS, jQuery*,
   backbone.js, Handlebars.js, and node.js

Milan Patel
Comrise <http://comrise.com/> | Technical Recruiter
milan.pa...@comrise.com