Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at
*vishal.si...@idctechnologies.com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>*

*Job Title    : SalesForce ArchitectLocation    : El Segundo, CADuration
: 06+ MonthsDescription:*
• 10+ years of experience architecting enterprise applications (.NET, MS
SQL, Oracle, Salesforce Marketing cloud etc.)
• 3+ years of experience in design and development of RESTful web services
• Experience in Architecting and designing the .net web based CMS
applications
• Experience with service-oriented, multi-tier Architecture, and
implementation of scalable, high-performing .NET web applications
• Proven experience with Visual Studio, .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 Framework, VB.NET,
.Net, C#, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Web API, WCF, JQuery, MVC framework.
• Experience in Database design and SSIS related works
• Ability to Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical
feasibility and estimates.
• Responsible for defining technical evaluation criteria for project and
technology selection and determining technical approaches to ensure all
architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
• Reviewing the technical deliverables

*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh*
*IDC Technologies Inc <vishal.si...@net2source.com>*
Vishal.Singh@ <vishal.si...@net2source.com>IDCTechnologies.Com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh
Website: www. <http://www.net2source.com> <vishal.si...@net2source.com>
idctechnologies.com <vishal.si...@net2source.com>