Hi

Greetings from Clear Thought Solutions LLC..,

We have immediate multiple requirements for "JAVA Developer" at New York.
Please let me know If you have any matching profiles.

Job title: JAVA Developer

Duration: 8 + months

Location: New York

Required Skills:

********************

*       Java Enterprise Design and Development across all Tiers, Containers
and Platforms.
*       Java technology realm of Oracle Fusion 11 specifically Webcenter 11
and WebLogic 11g
*       Web 2.0 Portal Technologies (communication, collaboration, mashups..
et al)
*       Web Services Remote Portlets (WSRP) - JSR-168/301 WSRP portlets
*       ADF Rich Faces, ADF Data Visualization components and ADF Task Flows
*       Enterprise Java Beans 3.0 (EJB3).
*       Java Server Faces 1.2 (JSF)
*       Asynchronous JavaScript and XML (AJAX)
*       Java Architecture for XML Bindings (JAXB)
*       Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS)
*       Service Component Architecture (SCA)

Desired Skills:

*       Oracle Service Oriented Architecture Suite 11g
*       Oracle Business Activity Management (BAM)
*       Single Sign On

Thanks & Regards

Praveen

prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com