Hi,

Below are the available
consultants,

Let me know if you have any requirements,

You can reach me at *630-(923)-6952* or *madhu.usitrecrui...@gmail.com*
<madhu.usitrecrui...@gmail.com>

Also please add me to your requirements distribution list

*Name*

*Skill*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*R K*

*Sr. Lead Android Developer (8 years)*

*NJ*

*Open*

*K J*

*SharePoint Developer/Admin (5 years)*

*GA*

*Open*

*V M*

*Sr. Network Admin/Sr. Network Systems Engineer (8 years)*

*CA*

*CA*

*B G*

*Sr. Business System Data Analyst (8 years)*

*CT*

*CT*

*S P*

*Sr. QA Tester (9 years)*

*CA*

*CA*

*V V*

*Sr. Oracle PL/SQL ETL INFORMATICA Developer **(15 years)*

*MD*

*MD, VA, DC, PA, TX, NC, KY, OH , IN*

*G G*

*Sr. ETL QA Tester (8 years)*

*CT*

*CT*

*R T*

*Sr. SAP BW BO HANA Lead Consultant (12 years)*

*GA*

*Open*

*S V*

*Sr. Tableau Developer (8 years)*

*TX*

*Open*

*C C*

*Oracle Apps SCM Techno-functional Consultant (11 years)*

*CA*

*CA*

*D B*

*Sr. SAP BW/BOBJ/HANA Lead **(8 years)*

*PA*

*Open*

*N N*

*Sr. SAP HANA/BW/BO/BODS LEAD CONSULTANT (15 years)*

*IL*

*Open*