Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to neh...@nityo.com

*Role: Telecom OSS/BSS domain Business Analyst *

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Work Duration: Contract *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Client : Infosys*

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:-

*Additional Skills:-      *

Responsible for gathering, documenting, and ultimately getting approval for
business requirements, functional and nonfunctional requirements, and use
cases.

*Required skills: -*

Deep telecommunications background and technical knowledge, strong &
effective communicator to both business and technical audiences, and
business analysis experience in a telecom (wireless, wireline, cable MSO)
role. Prior experience with a formalized SDLC and/or Agile process. Able to
translate complex business requirements into technical solutions.

*Recommended skills:-*

Understanding of HFC networks and/or optical networks, Project Management
background. Experience in Service Assurance in the areas of fault, problem,
performance, and test management

*Role summary:-*

 Responsible for gathering, documenting, and ultimately getting approval
for business requirements, functional/non-functional requirements, and use
cases.

*Cable optical and cyber networks:-*

Performance and test management products Network services – telecom or
enterprise

*How many years of experience?:-*

 5-8 years of experience

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

*Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

*Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105*

*Email id :* *neh...@nityo.com <neh...@nityo.com>*