Dear Team,

We are having below Urgent requirement for QA Consultant

Location- Washington, DC
Duration- 6 months

Complete Description:
This position requires QA Analysts that are familiar with Web
Applicationsand other general EGOV initiatives as well as a good
familiarity with
Quality Center and Dimensions Configuration Management Toolsets. This
position is responsible for system QA and QC activities of web applications
and other WEB enabled applications for the District’s E-Gov initiatives.

The QA Analyst will become fully familiar with all the functional
requirements of all the applications and will be responsible for planning,
managing and executing QA and QC plans for District of Columbia specific
applications as well as other web based applications developed by the
District of Columbia:
- Fully understand the internal and external software processes
- Design test plans, review functional requirement documentation and present
test cases for project team review
- Submit, regress, and verify defects Test database interactions at both the
end-user and back-end levels
- Work with development engineers to create scripts to facilitate ad hoc
testing as well as provide valuable input on creating more sophisticated,
cross-platform QA tools which will         assist the manual test process
- Experienced in performance and capacity testing
- Be proactive and exercise flexibility and multi-tasking ability in a
high stress
environment

Behavior Characteristics:
Good interpersonal skills. Good written and oral skills and very detailed
oriented

Technology:
Knowledge of QA and QC Methodologies
Highly proficient in a Windows/Unix/Linux environment
Experience with Agile and iterative development  (Highly Desired)
Test Tools (Quality Center, Load Runner)
Experience in Automating Test Scripts
Experience in Internet/Web related applications Testing
Knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL)
Past Development experience (Highly Desired)
Dimensions Version 9.x and 10.x Knowledge (Highly Desired)
Scripting skills in at least one language (HTML, .net) (Highly Desired)

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to akman...@igridtech.com

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
akman...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**