Need senior profiles only At-Least 10 years of experience required !!
Backfill position a quick closer
My name is Aakash Mishra working with Golden Resource as an IT Recruiter.
Golden Resources Inc is an IT Consulting, Staffing and Solutions company
headquartered at Cincinnati Ohio with over 15years of track record of
providing excellent services to our precious clients.
The reason for my email is to let you know about a wonderful job
opportunity of *Selenium Tester** for Longterm Contract in Cincinnati OH.*
Title: Selenium Tester
Location: Cincinnati OH
Duration: Longterm Contract
The tester supports quality assurance programs and processes in alignment
with QA strategy.
The tester is responsible for providing feedback on artifacts developed
during requirements and analysis phase within client projects; authoring
test cases; and performing test execution for both project and support
related activities. The tester will be expected to do some manual testing
as well as automation scripting and test execution with Selenium Web
Essential Job Functions:
· Effectively work in a fast paced environment utilizing the Agile
· Develop and maintain functional automation test scripts utilizing
modular frameworks and best practices
· Execute test scripts to validate correct functionality of
· Use SQL for back-end database validation
· Perform various types of testing including smoke, white box,
black box, integration, end-to-end, regression, and system testing as needed
· Participate in requirement & design review sessions; evaluate
requirements & design docs from a quality test automation standpoint
· Manage test coverage based on risk analysis
· Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall
· Coordinate test script reviews with stakeholders as appropriate.
· Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test script
· Keep QA Lead and management informed of current state of quality
and test progress
· Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and
· Participate in Root Cause Analysis sessions
· Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life
· Develop and maintain good relationships with project team.
· Multi-task to meet assignment deadlines
· Accurately estimate work assignments
· Show assertiveness
· Identify obstacles and roadblocks; and offer suggestions to work
· Help drive and improve QA process within the team you are assigned
· Have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or have
related and equivalent work experience
Position/Project Specific Requirements:
· 5+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
· 1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
· 2+ years of writing and maintaining scripts in Selenium Web
Driver using Java and modular frameworks (TestNg)
· 2+ years of using Quality Center/ALM for test case management
· 1+ of using Jira for defect tracking
· 2+ years of using T-SQL or PL/SQL for database validation
· Strong experience testing system integrations/end-to-end scenarios
· Able to discern between issues in the front end application as
well as downstream systems
Position/Project Specific Preferences/Desires:
· Prefer experience working in a SAFe Agile environment
[image: Golden Resource, Inc]
*Aakash Mishra *
US IT Recruiter
Direct : 513-823-2012
T: 513-342-6290 Ext 106 | F: (513) 823-2037
*“Building Bridges between Business and Technology.”*
The company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.