PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Oracle SOA Architect *for one of our
clients *Miami,
FL*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Oracle SOA Architect

*Location:* Miami, FL

*Duration:* 12+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Mandatory Technical skills – must be hands on*

SOA/OSB/JAVA/architect/Delivery lead skillsets

*Please don’t send me non Oracle SOA profiles as this is the primary
Skillsets*

·         Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success managing
technical teams across the full software development life cycle, including
the following areas:

·         Implementation experience in SOA Architecture, SOA Governance
and/ or API management.

·         Hands-on experience utilizing Oracle SOA Suite tools primarily
OSB/BPEL tools, Java/J2ee, Back-end experience with Oracle/DB2 and/or NoSQL
environment;

·         Proven functional requirements and design documentation skills
preferably using standard methodology like UML.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com