Hello

Greetings…

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement.
Please send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested
to srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the
position.

Full Name                      :

Work Authorization         :

Availability                     :

Hourly Pay Rate            :

Current Location            :
Contact Number             :

Reason for job change  :

Duration: 3+ months

Location: Boston, MA

looking for professionals who are familiar with the FRY 9C / 14 Q report
and have a strong testing/ audit background.

Please find below the required key skills

Our client has a well-documented process of generating their quarterly
regulatory reports - FRY9C and 14Q reports. At present we are looking for
professionals who could

·       Create test cases and conducts audit work with the minimum of
client disruption

·       evaluates and report the impact of inadequate controls

·       Makes recommendations as warranted for resolving customer’s control
deficiencies

·       Ensures audits are conducted with the minimum of customer
disruption

·       Reviews and assesses the condition of controls against established
criteria

·       Maintains working paper evidence of the examination of controls

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas | Xoriant Corporation

*http://www.xoriant.com* <http://www.xoriantconnect.com/>

*srinivasa.nemalapuri*@xoriant.com <vishal.agra...@xoriant.com> |Phone-
*732-898-6798*

343, Thornall Street Suite 720, Edison, NJ 08837