Hi,

Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *sriniv...@idctechnologies.com
<sriniv...@idctechnologies.com>* only

*Role: Network Admin*

*Location:  *Saint Paul – MN/ Englewood, CO

*Duration: 6+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 2*

*Exp: 7+ yrs*

*Need H1B COPY for Submission.*

JD:

Be Cisco CCNA certified.

Be fluent with Cisco Prime technology used to import network configurations

Be experienced upgrading  switches, wireless controllers, wireless access
points

Be experienced in creating and configuring VLANs

Be experienced in SNMP Configurations

Be experienced with ACL Configurations

Be experienced designing circuit upgrades

Be experienced creating SSIDs

Be experienced with change of authorization (CoA)

Be experienced with URL redirection

Be experienced with OSPF

Be experienced working with Cisco

Be experienced with advanced RADIUS configuration

Be experienced working with H3C

Be experienced working with Bluecoat/ECDN Sizing and Configuration

Be experienced working with IPAM Solutions Example: BlueCat

*Please send me updated resume to sriniv...@idctechnologies.com
<sriniv...@idctechnologies.com> only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N