*Hi,                 *

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:-
311                          *

*Location      :       *

*NH-New Hampshire/PortsmouthDuration      :      6+ Months MOI
 :        Phone then Skype*

Having Dojo and JavaScript Frameworks would be perfect (Angular, React,
etc).
Must have at least Architect level JavaScrpt Frameworks.

Bring in consultant to review our current sales client framework and make
recommendations for moving to another.
In our case, we use the Dojo javascript framework for our front-end.
The effort to move to more modern, flexible, modular frameworks like React,
Angular, etc needs to be identified.
We’re looking for a path to get there and what can we do now to make our
code more framework agnostic to make that migration easier in the future.
Also, what frameworks might this consultant recommend for our needs,
knowing that frameworks change at a rapid pace.

List Required Skills:
Re-act, Angular JavaScript Frameworks. Need an architect to help determine
roadmap to get away from Dojo framework and identify which target framework
to select.
Also need to help build the business case and cost-benefit analysis for
making the switch.

Regards,
Upendra Nath
(Deputy Resource Manager)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone : 408-317-9256 Ext-311

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.