Must Be USC or GCH only.
Position : Senior Engineer II - Node JS – CI/CD
Location : Phoenix, AZ location
Duration : 6 Month Contract
*From the Manager:*
Past CI/CD (continuous integration continuous deployment) is a home run
within the Financial sector.
Must be technical and have recent lead experience.
Automation and Selenium experience is big for this team; any past
experience with Automated QA and SDLC is also big.
Must have experience with Java or Node (Mongo knowledge is a plus)
*Position : Senior Engineer II - Node JS – CICD*
*Job Description :*
Quality Engineering team for Global Commercial Payment Technologies group
team is looking to hire an experienced Node JS (*mainly Mongo, NodeJS*)
engineer with strong hands-on experience in *Continuous Integration and
Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) implementation*. The successful candidate
will drive CI/CD adoption for various Node JS based products in GCPT. The
person will ensure that the pipeline are not just implemented but are
efficient for developer usage. The team follows Agile mindset and processes
hence a good level of Agile experience will be helpful. An experience in
release management will also be very helpful.
- Working with the product teams to determining tasks needed to build an
end to end CI/CD pipeline
- Taking ownership and collaborating with the product team members to
complete those steps
- Collaborating with central tools team and be roadblock buster for
challenges that teams encounter
- Work with the teams to identify inefficiencies in the processes and
work to remove
- Guiding junior team members in their deliverables
- 6 years of technical experience
- Must have a passion for technology, combined with solid conceptual
understanding of Web Applications/SOA and hand on development experience
with Node JS MEAN stack (mainly Mongo, Express, NodeJS)
- A healthy introduction to CICD tools and technologies
- Good experience of Agile methodology
- Strong focus on driving results and building relationships
- Ability to self-drive tasks in ambiguous situation is the key
Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Computer Engineering or relevant work
*Thanks and Regards,*
Sr. IT Recruiter
Technocraft Solutions LLC
3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F
*Email*: *ish...@technocraftsol.com <ish...@technocraftsol.com>*
*Contact*: *(972)2324173 Ext 113*
*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*: *ishanttechnocraft*
Technocraft Solutions |*www.technocraftsol.com
*Partner with XDimension Technology*
*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *
*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.