*Please send resumes to durgapra...@sparinfosys.com
*//h1b copy must//*
*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
*Role:* Java Developer
*Location:* Alpharetta, GA
*Duration:* 12 Months+
*Must have 8-9+ Years of resume*.
The candidate will participate in all aspects of the SDLC lifecycle
including solution design, implementation and deployment. This hands-on
technical role requires strong object-oriented and system design skills,
Web application architecture, Web services and XML transformation.
· Develop architecture of new application features/functionalities
as well as design of the change requests implementations and the technical
integrity of solutions.
· Implement IT standards, discuss high-level design options and
solutions with enterprise architects and formulate concepts for the
· Develop proofs of concept for new solutions and technologies as
well as recommendations for changes to improve system performance and
throughput and lower maintenance cost.
· Design, implement and test software applications using a variety
of technologies, including, but not limited to: Web Services, SOA, Axis,
OOD and design patterns; develop web application using Java frameworks
HTML, Business rule iLog engine and and scripting languages.
· Use analytic skills to interpret complex information and adapt;
participate with the Enterprise Architecture team to evaluate solution
design and also collaborate and provide feedback to the product development
team; participate in projects with other IT professionals, deliver quality
applications and components within scope, on time, and within budget;
· Participate in business continuous improvement efforts outside of
the customer focused teams; and provide guidance and direction to
distributed teams, including onshore and offshore resources.
· Support Customer Support and Business teams when there are issues
in production environment.
Continuous Integration - J2EE deplopyment using Ant, Maven, Jenkins and
any new technologies in this arena.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining all technical artifacts
on the Platform.
· Provide technical guidance to onshore/offshore development teams
Spar Information Systems
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.