*Please share the resume with ama...@nityo.com <ama...@nityo.com>*
*Positions: Windows Admin With Production Support Location: Woonsocket, RI/
Scottsdale, AZ Duration: 12+ months*
*Summary: Candidate must be willing to work in 24x7 shift based environment
– specially covering off hours/ weekend shifts*
L2 level incident support / triaging , troubleshooting and resolution
Work with different organizational groups , vendors and departments
Ticket logging with OEM and follow up
Find , own and write RCA – root cause analysis
Change management , planning and implementation
*Mandatory Skill Required -*
• Expert in handling mix mode Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
Windows 2012 environment from server Administrator perspective.
• Knowledge on Active directory, GPO, Domain users, Administrating users
and groups and given appropriate permissions and privilege to access.
• Experience in Server hardening, security permissions, User rights
assignments on windows 2003 and windows 2008 servers.
• Experience in Active directory in windows 2003 and 2008 servers.
• Well understanding about the PCI /SOX PHI compliance concepts.
• Expert Knowledge of Security patches installation process on server
• Must have experience in Security patch tools – Blade-logic, Shavlik, WSUS.
• Vulnerability management and remediation on Windows servers.
• Good Knowledge of third party vendor applications such as Web and JAVA
• Familiarity with VMware concepts and how they apply to a highly
•Experience in HP Blades , chassis , ILO and troubleshooting
•Experience in storage , SAN fabric and SCSI devices
•Exposure in Windows messaging , Air watch / good products
*Thanks & Regards Aman Tanwar Technical Recruiter Phone: 609-853-0818 Ext.
*Fax : 609 799 5746 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.