*Position:Sr. Project Manager*
*Location: Bloomington, MN (local candidates only)*
*Contract to Hire: GC and USC*
· Manages and coordinates major initiatives across HealthPartners’
technical and application infrastructure.
· Develops and maintains project documentation, charters, work
plans, and deliverables utilizing IS&T Project Office Methodology and tools.
· Assesses, plans, and implements mitigation strategies for
identified risks; proactively escalates issues and devises contingency
plans to stakeholders.
· Coordinates and manages resources; including vendor activities
· Participates in budget management and contract negotiations as
necessary to meet project deliverables.
· Identifies the project scope, goals, and critical success factors
in consultation with business and IS&T sponsors.
· Analyzes project plans for dependencies; identifying critical
path issues and other project dependencies.
· Identifies successful and unsuccessful project elements and
actionable steps needed to incorporate or remove those elements from future
· Coordinates and communicates project plans and activities across
project participants and stakeholders as appropriate to ensure a
coordinated work effort and team approach.
· Conducts project post mortems and creates lessons learned
· Plans, tracks and schedules project timelines and milestones
using appropriate tools. Tracks and communicates project milestones and
· Creates and maintains issue logs; coordinating and ensuring
resolution of all outstanding project issues.
· Creates and maintains risk logs; creates and maintains mitigation
plans for risks.
· Consults with Business sponsors, stakeholders and subject matter
experts to guide business analysis and requirements documentation.
· Facilitates negotiations; ensuring issue resolution and effective
cohesion across all project participants.
· Addresses performance issues within the project team; escalating
when project deadlines, budget or deliverables are jeopardized.
· Offers coaching, consultation and mentoring to team members,
customers, and IS&T staff active in project management activities.
· Provides guidance and work direction to Project Coordinators and
Project Managers across HealthPartners.
· Initiates recommended changes to HealthPartners’ Project
Management Methodology and Program Office Services.
· Provides consultation regarding project issues and difficulties;
leading project recovery or strategic initiatives.
· Represents SME and Project team in a manner well respected by the
project team, leadership and organization.
· Proven ability to organize, lead and influence the activity and
performance of IS&T with the organization.
· Promotes effective team collaboration among team sponsors,
stakeholders and end users to meet project goals and objectives.
· Communicates with end users and can represent the project
directly with audiences at multiple levels. Guides end users so they
understand project impact and end user instructions.
· Ability to simplify communication of difficult concepts at a
level appropriate to the audience. Demonstrates flexibility if the message
is not being received as intended.
· Questions prioritization as project priority issues arise.
Arranges priority discussions to resolve.
· Clearly communicates roles with stakeholders.
· Identifies and assigns risk. Seeks out uncertainty.
· Leads change definition.
· Analyzes stakeholder views and reacts to meet needs. Identifies
and assigns tasks for Organizational Change Manager.
· Evaluates the impact to the organization and leads the effort to
adapt the organization to the change.
· Provides internal solutions to issues. Seeks to deeply
understand problems. Evaluates problems (critiques next steps, challenges
to examine alternatives). Uses internal sources to vet the
solution. Contributes to the project and its direction.
· Escalates to management to address possible solutions. Preps
sponsor for any escalation needed to Executive Management.
· Interacts to solve key issues, presents solutions.
· 5+ years of successful project management experiences (minimum of
4500 hours of Project Management Activities)
· 8+ years’ experience with information systems.
· Claims processing and healthcare experience.
· 35 hours of Project Management Education through an accredited
· PMP Certification from the Project Management Institute or
similar accreditation required.
· For PM’s leading Agile Projects: Certified Scrum Master with
demonstrated experience leading teams in Agile/Scrum; 1-3 years of
· Four year college degree or equivalent experience.
· Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Experience managing projects using different approaches (e.g.
Waterfall, Agile, Blended, etc.)
· Experience with arbitration and negotiation.
· Proven problem management and issue resolution skills.
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
· Thorough knowledge of Project Management Software tools and
· Proven presentation skills.
· Strong Business Analyst, Quality Control or SDLC background.
Have a wonderful day!!
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*P*: 803-335-2951 *E* : mukesh.si...@1pointsys.com
*Yahoo:* mukesh.1point...@yahoo.com *Hangout: *mukesh.1point...@gmail.com
For Job Updates please add google group: *1 Point System-Jobs/Hotlist*
An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.