*Please forward resumes to gmah...@usmsystems.com <gmah...@usmsystems.com>*
Please have an eye on my job descriptions and revert back to me with your
consultant updated resume Asap. Thanks
*Job Title: Performance Tester with JMeter EXP.*
*Location: Washington, DC*
*Duration: 6+Months *
*Only Locals to VA/DC/MD – face to face must*
*Interview Process: One in person and offer*
*Must have Skills:*
*OVERALL PURPOSE OF POSITION:*
Working in close co-operation with the business customers and IT teams, the
quality assurance analyst applies analytical and business skills to
evaluate existing and identify new or enhanced systems, products and
processes which advance business objectives. The quality assurance analyst
also develops, manages, and executes all phases of quality assurance
testing, including analysis of product requirements to produce test
requirements, and development and execution of functional/system test plans
in a multi-tiered environment.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES: *
*The position’s essential duties include the following:*
· Develops and maintains a working knowledge of business processes
supported by software systems/products;
· Conduct and participate in test case reviews, requirement
reviews, design reviews, and change control activities;
· Creates and contributes to the creation of test plans, test
cases, test scenarios, and test data for use during the testing phases of
the software development lifecycle, for new and existing software
· Ensures that test plans and scenarios fully exercise every aspect
of the product;
· Produces formal test plans; leads the testing effort for assigned
· Documents and reports issues discovered during testing, and
reports issues to Management.
· Works as part of Scrum Development Team, effectively participates
in sprint planning, task estimates, task sequencing, task assignments,
sprint reviews and retrospectives;
· Creates and performs complex test execution. Leads development of
· Creates and maintains automated framework using standard coding
· Collaborates with other team members to understand the scope of
test cases that will be used for automated scripts.
· Defines standards, methods and procedures for test automation.
· Executes automated test scripts for all IT environments.
· Leads test management strategy. Influences and improves UAT
· Leads defect tracking and resolution efforts. Leads the test
management strategy. Anticipates and monitors risks.
· Implements quality standards, methods and procedures for quality
· Other duties, as assigned.
Years of Experience*
· Experience with automated and test management tools, developing
test strategies and plans5-8 years
· Demonstrated experience with increasingly complex projects
· Hands-on QA testing experience in client server and/or web-based
environment 5-8 years
· Experience developing manual and automated test
scripts 5-8 years
· Experience with 3rd party testing and change management
tools 5-8 years
· Experience with test case gathering
· Experience with automated and test management
tools 5 + years
· RDBMS experience (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle) and ability to
write SQL queries. 5-8 years
· Experience developing test strategies and
plans. 5 +
· Experience with tools used for data validation and
comparison. 3-4 years
*NOTE: In addition, please list any desired experience.*
· Experience with Project Management Software
· Experience with Software Development
· Experience with Scrum and/or other Agile Development frameworks
· Experience with vbScript
· Experience with Unified Functional Testing (formerly known as
· Preparing and delivering information in a concise, professionally
· Preparing and presenting information to staff in formal settings
· Working in teams, task forces, etc.
· Analyzing and developing solutions to problems
· Managing various projects, work, technical support, etc.
· Developing and maintaining positive customer rapport
· Organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
*Mahesh. G **Ranked No.3 in the Washington
DC area-Washington Business Journal, 2015*
[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CBEFC5.D9CC1EE0]
*A CMMi Level 3 Company*
*Driving the Business Trend*
14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A
Phone: 703-880-4184 | Fax: 703-263-2113
Email: gmah...@usmsystems.com || www.usmsystems.com
ISO 9000 and ISO 20000 Certified Company
Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A; *Inc5000* *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in *
Office Locations: Washington D.C| Atlanta | Boston |Hyderabad |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.