*Location:* *Tampa, FL or in St. Paul, MN.*
*Contract 6+ months*
• The Wordpress Developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing
and maintaining applications based on defined business and technical
• This role has the opportunity to work with a variety of personnel to
create, test and deploy technical solutions in support of our business.
• Work with Business Analysts and customers to understand and validate
end-user requirements in accordance with business need.
• Create and document technical designs to achieve project requirements.
Update system documentation as needed.
• Complete development/programming as described in design specifications.
• Prepare or review unit test plans and execute unit testing.
• Participate in system and user acceptance testing tasks as assigned.
• Responsible for the maintenance of best practice development standards
• Provide end-user support for assigned applications (includes some on-call
support during non-business hours.) Modify, enhance and maintain
applications as required. Maintain the integrity of applications.
• Investigate and resolve system problems in a timely manner.
• Develop strong relationships with partners and end-users that allow work
to move forward with a common understanding.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience to substitute for degree.
• Minimum 5 years in a web development role.
• WordPress experience is a must. CMS (other than WordPress) experience is
• Solid database development skills (PL/SQL, MSSQL, DB2). Strong middle to
back-end development experience.
• Strong background in object oriented development techniques.
• Experience deploying and configuring enterprise applications. Experience
in configuring automated builds.
• Knowledge of New Relic a plus.
• .Net experience is desired.
• Developing high-volume web applications is a must.
• Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills to balance multiple
• Experience in the following also a plus: Cross-browser compatibility, Web
User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design,
Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's
• Financial Services industry experience a plus.
• Candidate needs to be able to work onsite and located in either the
Tampa, FL or St. Paul, MN office.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.