Hi,

Hope you doing great.

Please find Hot list from Ecom Solutions. We have excellent consultants and
available for new projects.

*Name*

*Skills*

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate*

*Availability*

*Years of Experience*

*Suresh*

BA

Iowa

Open

2 weeks

7+ Years

*Krishna*

Informatica Developer

GA

Open

Immediate

9+ Years

*Kishan*

Sales force Developer

MD

Open

Immediate

10+ Years

*Prathyush*

.NET Developer

GA

Open

Immediate

7+ Years

Please add in your distribution list to receive daily requirements and
share suitable requirements.

Looks forward to hear from you soon.

 Thanks & Regards,

*Jessica*

Ph: 515-209-7173 (Work) l 801-327-4973 (Fax)

E-mail : jess...@ecomsolinc.com <pranahi...@ecomsolinc.com>

www.ecomsolinc.com

Iowa Office: 6165 NW 86th st, Johnston IA 50131

NJ Office      : 345 Plainfield Ave, Suites 203/205 Edison, NJ 08817

line, or *click here <click%20here>*.