*Please send resumes to durgapra...@sparinfosys.com
*//h1b copy must//*
*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
*Role:* QA Automation Engineer
*Location:* Alpharetta, GA
*Duration:* 12 Months (Strong possibility of extension)
We are looking for experienced Software Quality Assurance professionals
with 4+ years of experience in testing large scale J2EE implementations.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, a strong team contributor,
problem solver, and eager to learn new skills while taking pride in testing
· Design and Develop detailed test plans based on product
· Design / Develop Automated Test Scripts / Scenarios.
· Enhance Established Test Harnesses.
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Developers and other QA team
members as required on Acceptance criteria that need to be tested.
· Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional,
regression, load and system testing.
· Develop and Execute thorough test plans in a timely and efficient
· Log and Verify Defect Fixes.
· Follow / Improve the Quality of the Testing Processes.
· Be familiar with current new technologies and incorporate them
into testing process as needed.
· BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related
· 3-5 or more years of direct experience in software quality
assurance & software testing,
· Ability to work in a Sprint Team environment or independently as
· Knowledge of test automation frameworks and must have
participated in / rolled out test automation initiatives
· Knowledge of BDD, TDD, Gherkin spec and their application is a
· Understanding of services (example: REST), JSON and XML data
formats is recommended
· Very good understanding of SDLC process. Prefer: Agile/ Scrum/ XP
· Excellent problem solving & interpersonal communication skills a
· Thorough knowledge of software testing practices, including test
planning, test automation - API and UI, and defect management
· Strong SQL Scripting skills
· Working knowledge of CI to create builds using Jenkins
(Must have proficiency in at least one tool from each category)
· Defect Tracking: JIRA,
· Automated Testing: Junit, Cucumber, Selenium, Mercury QTP 8.2,
TestNG, FlexUnit, LoadRunner, SoapUI
· Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE
· Database Tools: Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL Developer or
other query tools
Other Tools: Jenkins, GIT, Putty, WinScp
Spar Information Systems
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.