We are looking for *Business System Analyst* with one of our direct client.
*Location: Columbus, OH*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Face to face interview*
*Please send me the resumes at nav...@dsiginc.com <nav...@dsiginc.com> or
nag...@dsiginc.om <nag...@dsiginc.om> or you can reach me at 614-344-4600
*This is a cross-functional role that serves as the key liaison for the
DAS/OIT Network Service Area. Responsibilities include the following:*
- Identify, document and communicate business needs and provide IT
solutions related to the Network Service Area.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and
- Facilitate working and/or requirements sessions and walkthroughs with
- Perform current state analysis of existing business systems,
applications and functions.
- Produce timely and high quality requirements related to work products,
including requirement specifications, process flows and mock-ups
- Answer questions and clarify requirements for projects and
- Plan, facilitate and execute system / functional testing and UAT for
projects and enhancements.
- Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business
functions, processes and workflows associated with the business area and
- Understand the relationships, dependencies and impact of neighboring
- Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms.
- Document, analyze and assess current business processes and underlying
systems / applications.
- Evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between IT
and other service areas.
- Collaborate with other service areas and network to develop business
cases associated with new project requests.
- Coordinate tactical-related business requests for development and
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
This is canned statement with hours, background check and interview
During the interview process with the DAS staff, the resource consultant
must demonstrate competence/experience in their specific area(s) of project
assignment. The resource’s experience must also be documented for review
*Additional areas screened will include:*
· Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels.
· Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that
foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
· Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
· Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· High energy level, adaptive and a strong team player with a good
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- 4+ years of experience as a business analyst.
- 4+ years IT experience preferred with significant experience in
- 4+ years of experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting
and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- 4+ years of experience with expertise in modeling / mapping as-is and
to-be business processes.
- 4+ years of experience with traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile /
- 4+ Years of experience in test planning, test case development and
- 4+ Years of experience with Microsoft Office and Visio.
- 4+ years of proven experience managing multiple, concurrent projects,
activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels.
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster
a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High energy level, adaptive and a strong team player with a good work
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.