Hi Friends,

Hope you doing fine.

Kindly share the resumes of your consultants for the below Simple JD.

*Please submit the resumes after checking the JD.*

*Kindly **don’t expect my call** for unsuitable resumes.*

*Lamp Admin*

*Charlotte, NC.*

*Rate; $45/hr. on C2C.*

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Lamp admin and good on development too on Hybris for Ecommerce and Endeca
search engine.

• Hybris application and Apache knowledge in required

• Provide management and support for LAMP and HYBRIS based web and
application server environments hosting multiple interactive ATD ecommerce
websites.

• Fine-tune Apache webserver, PHP configuration, related software and
system configuration to better support the ATD content management system.

• Perform all administrative tasks as related to the ecommerce systems,
applications such as code deployments, upgrades and documentation of all
processes and procedures.

• Create, change and delete system and user accounts as required

• Provide Systems Tier II/other support per request from internal ticketing
systems

• Coordinate and communicate with impacted users or other Tier III teams to
restore e-commerce systems and applications as required

• Schedule OS patches and upgrades with Tier III teams on a regular basis,
to upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure and add new
application services as necessary.

• Maintain CMDB or systems documentation to ensure audit and discovery
compliance.

• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.

• Research and recommend systems, tools and best case solutions as
appropriate.

• Work within the company security, usage and other corporate policies and
procedures.

• Have the ability to work independently and professionally with little or
no supervision.

• Assist with work schedules and time management of employees.

• Assist with evaluation, training and development of employees.

• Complete all paperwork and team project requests as required by the
position.

• Handle all complaints with professionalism and report concerns or issues
to IT Operations Manager when necessary.

• Will work to resolve individual and team conflicts and problems with a
specific project or task and keep detailed and consistent reports as
required to the IT Operations Manager.

Thanks

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Tiru Moorthy | Talent Acquisition*

*Systems Software Solutions Inc D/b/a 3S USA INC*

*One Tiffany Pointe, #106, Bloomingdale, IL-60108*

*Work: 630-506-6115| Fax: (630)-246-662**4*

t...@3susa.com | http://www.3susa.com/ | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tiru-moorthy-%E2%98%81-cloud-computing-recruiter/9a/607/696>

*Certified MBE/DBE|FBE|8a (SBA) | Honored to serve US Military*

*Disclaimer: *We at 3S USA INC., respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.