*!!!! Urgent Required !!!!*
Hi ,
Hope you are doing great!
Please give me a call ASAP if this job is of interest – 201-257-5077. Also,
please respond to this email with your most recent resume as well…sometimes
my VMs pile up and this job is top priority.

*Cassandra Admin St. Louis, MOLong Term ContractStart date: ASAPInterview
Mode: 1 technical phone screen, 1 highly technical team interview with team
and architect*

*Job description and Requirements:*Our cable telecommunication’s client is
looking for a Cassandra admin to join their big data team. The big data
department is building out an EDF (Enterprise Data Foundation) layer and
needs someone to monitor and define standards on their Cassandra database.

*Skills Required:*
•Work with Big Data team, infrastructure architect, change management team
to support configuration, code migrations of Big Data deliverables.
•Works with Big Data lead/architect to perform detailed planning,
risks/issues escalation
•Strong experience in UNIX/Linux systems administration
•Experience on Cloudera distribution preferred

My Best,
Peter Carter| Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology, Inc
pe...@catstaffing-us.com