*Send me your profile only at - **braj...@rgtalent.com
<braj...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Tableau BI Developer

*Project Location*

New York City, NY

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI :: Telephonic + Face to Face*

*The client needs someone with Tableau technical expertise building custom
dashboards and reports, but also has good business acumen in terms of
understanding and being able to explain relationship between business
requirements and the Tableau dashboards and reports that must be created.
They also want someone with a lot of experience interfacing with business
users and gathering Tableau business requirements.*

   - Document and set up environment
   - Exp with Tableau BI Suite Desktop Dashboard Development and Tableau
   Server
   - Create Security for different user groups
   - Train and support users so must be proficient in use of the product.
   - Communication must be excellent –