Hi,

This is *Mike* from *Optimized Solutions Inc*., a Chicago based IT Services
Company and this is in regards to an opportunity with one of my clients for
the position of “*Software Developer*”. Below are the details of the
requirement, I request you to share your current/updated resume if you are
interested. Also, would like to get on a call to share any details that you
might need in this regard.

Please let me know the best time to reach you.

*Position: Software Developer *

*Location: Plano, TX & Piscataway, NJ. *

*Position: Full- Time position.*

*Job Description:*

Over 5 years of relevant experience in a Software or Telecommunications
environment where at least 3 of those years are in a System
Engineering/development position or equivalent.

*Competence:*

Good knowledge of server-side JavaScript

Good knowledge of WSDL, XSD and XML

Good knowledge of workflow concepts such as BPM, BPMN, BPML and BPEL.

Good knowledge of HTML

Good knowledge of integration technologies/frameworks including AXIS, SOAP,
JMS, HTTP, Socket, FTP, SMTP/POP and integration platforms (EAI, ESB, BPI)
such as JMS, MQ, WLI and Tibco

Concept Wave Portfolio is a MUST (EOC, Catalog, UWS, etc.)

Very good knowledge of operator networks & business environments.

Very good knowledge of Wireless and broadband networks.

Very good knowledge of OSS and BSS Domain.

Looking forward to hear from you..!

Thank you & regards,

Mike,

Optimized Solutions Inc.,

Email: mik...@optimizedsol.com

Web: www.optimizedsol.com

Direct: 630.596.9118 Ext- 107,

Fax 877.277.4696,
3108 S. Rt.59, STE # 124-290, Naperville, IL, 60564.