Hi Partners,

Please share resume at *naseer.ah...@nityo.com <naseer.ah...@nityo.com> *or
call me  directly on  Desk : *609-853-0818 Ext: 2184*

*Job Title:  SAP-PLM Lead Consultant | PDM / PLM |*

*Hershey, PA *

*Duration: Long Term*

*We have core functional requirement in PPM and Recipe Management side.*

Technical leadership role in a large scale implementation of SAP PLM 2.SAP
PPMExperienced in integration of SAP PPM, SAP PLM and SAP ERP, data
migration and roll out 3.Familiarity with the latest features in SAP PPM
6.0 and SAP PLM for Process Manufacturing Recipe Development 4.Knowledge of
the technical landscape of SAP PPMPLM such as ABAP Web Dynpro, FPM, BRF,
etc. 5.Experience in CPG domain preferred.

·         Should have worked in a technical leadership role in a large
scale implementation of SAP PLM/SAP PPM