This is *Phil* from *ComTec*. Please go through the job description below
and share your interest.
*SR. MICROSTRATEGY DEVELOPER*
*Windsor Mill, MD. *
*This position requires 9+ years of related experience with a BS degree.*
*This client requires a F2F interview. *
*Need only GCs and Citizens or GC EADs*
We have an immediate need for a* Sr. MicroStrategy Developer *who will:
· Lead the maintenance and development of the reporting components
of the data warehouse.
· Maintain an understanding of the definitions, analyses and
reporting outputs from the data warehouse.
· Lead the analysis, design, development, and implementation of new
reporting requirements and provides estimates to support timelines and
· Ensure the testing and verification of new reporting processes.
· Plan and monitor schedule milestone and deliverables.
· Utilize effective oral and written skills and strong analytical
and problem solving capabilities.
· Work in a dynamic environment and have a working knowledge of the
SDLC and the associated processes and documentation.
*The candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a
position of public trust.*
· 9 - 13 years related experience with a Bachelor of Science in
related field or equivalent years of experience and education
· Must possess 6 years of MicroStrategy experience and working
knowledge of MicroStrategy version 9.x or above
· Hands on experience in leading and developing complex Dynamic
Dashboards using multiple data sets, Report Services Document and
· Experience in MicroStrategy Administrative tasks such User
Management, Object Management, I-Server tuning, Web Administration and
· Excellent knowledge of Data modeling and Data warehousing
· Excellent SQL programming skills along with good familiarity of
ETL tools particularly Informatica 9.x
· Experience working in a government healthcare environment
Talent Acquisition Specialist
ComTec Information Systems
Direct : 972-521-7353
EXT: 504-814-4300* 337
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.