*Please forward resumes to gmah...@usmsystems.com <gmah...@usmsystems.com>*
Hope you are doing great,
Please have an eye on my job descriptions and revert back to me with your
consultant updated resume Asap. Thanks
*Job Title: Data Modeler / DBA (80% Data Modeler + 20% DBA)*
*Location: Oaks, PA*
*Duration: 6-12 months + *
*Rate : $50-55/HR ON C2C *
*Locals only who can come for F2F*
*Key skills which help you to find a better candidate *
· Who has good experience in data architecture
· PL/SQL programming SQL Programming
· Pick up programming languages – shell scripts , pearl and
· Experience in data migration from one application to other
*Job Description: *
· Has 5+ years of experience in database development and support in
Oracle Database (11g/12c) Administration for data migration projects.
· Experience in design of complex databases models and creation of
physical database objects from design, administering and controlling the
organization's data resources, including multiple relational and
non-relational db systems and servers.
· Experience in troubleshooting and resolving oracle database
problems including integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and
deadlocking issues, replication issues, connectivity issues, security
· Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Performance
Monitoring, SQL Profiling etc using native monitoring and troubleshooting
· Experience in finding/troubleshoot Database related issues like
CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
· Experience in data movement/replication from multiple source
system like flat files/excel spreadsheets etc to Oracle Database.
· Strong knowledge of Oracle export/import using datapump or multi
threaded data replication/movement between db servers.
· Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts
(perl, shell scripts, java etc)
· Knowledge of indexes, index management, database integrity and
· Knowledge of Oracle Database troubleshooting tools ( AWR, ASH,
· SQL/PLSQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL
Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers,
indexes, constraints etc.)
· Good communication and Documentation skills for processes and
procedures ( creating KBs, runbooks, how-to's etc )
· Knowledge in a scripting language like Powershell, VBScript,
Batch Files, Shell Scripts, Perl, Java
*Mahesh. G **Ranked No.3 in the Washington
DC area-Washington Business Journal, 2015*
[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CBEFC5.D9CC1EE0]
*A CMMi Level 3 Company*
*Driving the Business Trend*
14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A
Phone: 703-880-4184 | Fax: 703-263-2113
Email: gmah...@usmsystems.com || www.usmsystems.com
ISO 9000 and ISO 20000 Certified Company
Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A; *Inc5000* *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in *
Office Locations: Washington D.C| Atlanta | Boston |Hyderabad |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.