This is *Phil* from *ComTec*. Please go through the job description below
and share your interest.
I have a *Lead Development opportunity *in Smithfield, RI. *Candidate
must have Lead experience, *
*Must have Java and .Net, Must have Financial Services, and Must be able to
Face to Face interview.*
This is a Lead UI Java Development role with some .Net.
· 5+ years hands on development/design experience with the
· SOAP, REST
· Source control management tools – GIT (they also have Stash which
would be a huge plus)
· Experience with multi-tier and web application development on
· Ability to work autonomously and interact with the business
users/customer facing skills.
· Day to day:
· 50% hands on development and 50% will be navigating the
environment and leading a team of more junior developers and overseeing the
delivery of high quality code.
· We are seeking a highly motivated individual that is able to see
the ‘big picture’ and follow best practices established by Fidelity
Investment Management Technology. The ideal candidate must be a motivated
technical leader with a passion and understanding of Software Engineering
best practices. As a Technical Lead, candidates will be responsible for
overseeing the work of junior developers as well as the delivery of high
quality code. Collaboration with the other Technical Leads on the team is
also important in order to establish and communicate best practices in
design, coding and unit testing to the developers. Candidates for this role
must have a thorough understanding of Java, Java Script, and JQuery.
*Primary RESPONSIBILITIES: *
· Develop high quality software solutions that comply with
technical architecture standards and best practices.
· Produce high quality technical design documents, including
determining appropriate deliverables to be produced during application
· Identify key application design issues (e.g. maintainability and
performance) and recommend possible solutions.
· Provide technical leadership and guidance to more junior members
of the teams including design and code reviews
· Assist project managers in monitoring project status
· Analyze and recommend improvements to the development process.
· Drives adoption of enterprise standards and best practices.
Promotes changes in process, standards, or technologies when necessary
· Review and/or participate in the development of test plans, test
cases, and test data.
· Participate in product release activities and contribute to
troubleshooting production issues as needed.
*Experience, Skills and Knowledge*
· 7-10+ years’ experience with Java, Java Script and JQuery
· Experience with consuming web services(SOAP and REST) and dealing
with serialized data formats (XML and JSON)
· Prior resource management responsibilities a plus
· Microsoft .NET development (C#, WPF, XAML, Unity/Prism)
experience a plus
· Experience with automated testing tools (Junit, Fitness,
· Thorough understanding of source control management systems
including GIT and Stash.
· Strong software design experience.
· Proficient in OOD and modeling with UML.
· Experience with Agile development methodology.
· Experience working with offshore development teams and teammates.
· Experience mentoring junior team members.
· Strong interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Quality focused..
· Financial Services Experience preferred but not required.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
ComTec Information Systems
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.