This is Saurabh Jangid from Themesoft.
Kindly share your updated resume at saurabh.jan...@themesoft.com
*Title: Java Developer*
*Location: Lexington, KY*
*Duration: Long Term*
The Sr. Java Developer will work in the project (using Agile methodology)
developing the managed services Global Customer Portal for a leading
electronic manufacturer. Implement complex modules around Requests, Device
Finder, Reporting, etc, in service oriented architecture (SoA) while
allowing customization across geography. Develop multiple enterprise
components as reusable source information web services or APIs.Skills and
• Significant Java (Object Oriented) Programming Experience
• Ability to be a self-directed contributor on a high-powered team
• Willingness to explore ideas with other team members and appreciate
individual input / strengths
• “Get it done, whatever it takes” attitude• Significant Java-J2ee
Programming Experience (Spring Framework and J2EE)
• Database experience (Oracle/MySQL/SQLServer )• Experience with
• User Interface (UI) experience (AngularJS/Bootstrap/HTML5 and knowledge
• Source Control familiarity (Git,SVN,CVS) • Build Tools experience
• Design Pattern (Java Design Patterns and knowledge of CQRS/Event
• Application Server (Tomcat, Knowledge of WebSphere/JBOSS/Weblogic)
• API and webservice development in Java is desired.
*Thanks & Regards*
*INC 500 Fastest* *Growing Company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.