Hope you doing fine.
Kindly share the resumes of your consultants for the below Simple JD.
Please submit the resumes after checking the JD.
Kindly don’t expect my call for unsuitable resumes.
Please find below Java Architect JD.
· With 10+ years of IT experience in developing and leading
Java/J2EE applications with excelling communication skills.
· Good Working proficiency in Java/J2EE technologies including
front end and back end layers.
· Must have Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Java Web
· Good working knowledge and understanding of Java/J2EE design
· Databases Oracle/DB2 and MS SQL
· Application Servers: Web Sphere/Tomcat/Web logic/Apache
· Good experience with UML Design Methodologies.
· Hands-on experience as an application architect with a focus on
integration to other applications or the enterprise
· Highly knowledgeable in best practices and patterns for
· Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and
· Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills (collaboration)
· Knowledge and experience in logical and physical system
*Tiru Moorthy | Talent Acquisition*
*Systems Software Solutions Inc D/b/a 3S USA INC*
*One Tiffany Pointe, #106, Bloomingdale, IL-60108*
*Work: 630-506-6115| Fax: (630)-246-662**4*
t...@3susa.com | http://www.3susa.com/ |
*Certified MBE/DBE|FBE|8a (SBA) | Honored to serve US Military*
*Disclaimer: *We at 3S USA INC., respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.