*Title: Application Support Analyst*
*Location: Cincinnati OH*
The application analyst will be responsible for supporting the Order
Evolution project through enterprise rollout. Functions will include, but
are not limited to, assisting with deliverables necessary to meet project
deadlines, application design and application/scale testing, installation
and system configuration, documentation, training (end user and Store
Systems team) and rollout activities. The analyst will work closely with
Store Systems analysts to help install/update new or existing technologies
and ensure release to production standards are followed under the
mentorship of senior team members.
*Current tools and technologies include*:
Unix, Linux, Informix, Informix 4GL, Korn Shell, Jira
*Essential Job Functions:*
- Actively participate in all project related activities.
- Partner closely with necessary Technology teams
- Participate in the design and implementation of the Order Evolution
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously
improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test
application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best
- Complete estimates and work plans independently as appropriate for
design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this
documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Participate in all phases of system testing.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are
managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with
or without reasonable accommodation.
The ideal candidate needs to possess:
- Bachelor's degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in an
Information Systems position.
- 3 years minimum experience in delivering medium-scale technical
- Experience leading IS&S initiatives.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of systems, procedures, and
technology/project life cycles.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to
effectively communicate information to business partners and to all levels
within the organization.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- Experience with 4GL programming language
- Experience with sql queries
- Experience with scripting (Bash/Korn)
- Supermarket or other retail experience
[image: Golden Resource, Inc]
*Aakash Mishra *
US IT Recruiter
Direct : 513-823-2012
T: 513-342-6290 Ext 106 | F: (513) 823-2037
*“Building Bridges between Business and Technology.”*
The company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.