Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/>* only

*Role: * *HFM Developer*

*Location:  **Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 10*

*Exp: 7+ yrs*

*Need H1B COPY  AND PASSPORT NUMBER for Submission.*

8+ years of experience working in an environment with HFM and FDM

Experience with HFM version upgrades and/or development

Strong business rules skills in HFM

Strong Integration and automation experience with FDMEE

Strong functional knowledge of Consolidation processes.

Strong programming and problem solving skills with PL/SQL

Strong oral and written communication skills

Attention to details is critical for this role.

Excellent problem solving skills

*Please send me updated resume to srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/> only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

IDC Technologies