My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies, Inc.
Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in Technical. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com
*Role : Sales force Solution Architect*
*Location: Schaumburg, IL*
• 10+ years overall IT application architecture, design & development
• Extensive design experience on Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Partner
portal, Adobe AEM or equivalent CMS
• Expert knowledge on SSO, Access & resource provisioning and Approval
• Software development & design experience on common web
REST, SOAP, XML.
• Experience architecting loosely coupled, API driven, efficient,
scalable and performing J2EE based web applications.
• Extensive experience creating architecture documentation, interface
design as well as high level & detail design artifacts
• Experience with object oriented design patterns & relational
database design concepts and best practices
• Experience in designing web applications and seeing them through to
completion, translating business requirements to architecture,
implementation and deployment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to
translate complicated requirements to non-technical audience
Ability to think through solutions from concept, to engineering, to
implementation to support
Committed to excellence, self-motivator, quick-learner, team-player, and a
prudent developer with strong problem-solving, analytical skills and
[IDC Technologies, Inc.]
[Phone: 408-418-5779] EXT 279
[Email ID: *vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com
[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]
*[Web*: www.idctechnologies.com* ]*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.