Hi,

Hope you are doing well..!

Please go through below job requirement and revert me back with contact
details and updated resume of your consultants to dee...@osairtech.com.

*Job Title:             Javascript UI Engineer/ Developer*

*Location:             Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration:            12 + Months *

*USC or GC Only*

*Job Description:*

We are a fast-moving, highly technical team of people with the ambitious
goal of disrupting next generation DNA Sequencing.  Developing our unique
platform requires expertise across a range of fields: software engineering,
data science, biology, chemistry, protein engineering, circuit design, and
electrochemistry, just to name a few.  We're pushing the boundaries in DNA
sequencing technology. Our chemistry and biology coupled with our custom
hardware creates a system that generates data at tremendous rates, a big
challenge for existing technology for data processing. We're looking for a
top-notch software engineers to help create "best in class" applications
for the management of sequencing instruments and the genomic workflow. The
UI developer will play a critical role in the development of such
applications. The role requires creative solutions for front-end coding on
various platforms including mobile, desktop and tablets. The Principal
Engineer will leverage existing technologies and open source projects to
create smart, fast front experiences for users. The Engineer will work with
the UX team as well as the larger product and engineering teams. Genia is
looking for a person with strong JavaScript and HTML/CSS experience who
enjoys refining the user experience through micro-interactions, UI design
patterns and high performing code.

*Responsibilities include:*

·         Write front-end code utilizing JavaScript, AJAX, HTML5, CSS for
scientific visualization application. Contribute to visual design of user
interfaces.

·         Propose, develop requirements, prototype and execute new design
and interaction concepts, collaborating with user experience, engineering
and product management.

·         Work with web development team to integrate front end code with
backend  application servers, and databases.

·         Solid understanding of object-oriented design, with focus on
client side scripting.

·         Ability to synthesize user, technical and design requirements
into highly usable applications

·         Write clean, maintainable, documented code using best engineering
practices in the industry (design patterns, TDD, peer review, CI, automated
testing etc.). Prepare documentation and participate in design reviews.

·         Technical leadership in UI development

·         Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality
First Time.

*Skills:*

·         Minimum 10 years’ experience designing and coding dynamic apps
using clean markup and robust CSS, LESS, or SCSS.

·         Experience developing apps using AngularJS.

·         Experience with JavaScript visualization libraries such as D3.js,
and building 2-D animation using JavaScript

·         Excellent understanding of JavaScript project development eco
system [Grunt,  Gulp, Bower, karma etc]

·         Knowledge and experience with Node.js, and working in an
environment that includes a variety of middle-ware and backend web
technologies such as Java, JSTL, Tomcat, Oracle, PHP, UNIX, SQL, Perl,
LDAP, HTTP a plus.

·         Familiarity with common data interchange formats and protocols:
JSON, REST, AJAX, XML.

·         Keen user interface/experience sensibility; able to clearly
communicate design/feature ideas to a designer or developer, or to execute
on their own.

·         Experience with source control systems such as SVN, and Git; bug
tracking systems such as bugzilla and Jira;  various project management
tools such as Jira, Trello, MS Project or similar as well as Balsamic or
other wireframing tools.

·         Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical, diagnostic,
problem-solving, debugging and optimization skills.

·         Able to interact and communicate diplomatically with other team
members, multiple internal departments, and management.
Ability to work under deadline pressures.

--

Thanks & Regards…..

*Deepak Bandari*

dee...@osairtech.com <deepakosairt...@gmail.com>