Hi Friends,

Hope you doing fine.

Kindly share the resumes of your consultants for the below Simple JD.

Please submit the resumes after checking the JD.

Moreover, client is expecting  *Skype ID, LinkedIn Account, H1 Copy, DL
Copy, Date of birth and last 6 digit of SSN *for submission process.

*Storage Admin needed in Indianapolis – IN*

*Rate ; 50/hr. on C2C*

• 3 to 5 years of experience supporting Mainframe Storage Administration

• Good communication skills and willingness to work in a 24*7 oncall
support environment.

• Excellent understanding of System z storage concepts

• Working knowledge on FDR, DFSMS, Flashcopy, IAM, CA1, ICF Catalogs, HCD

• Knowledge on Catalog management, IBM system utilities, system
parameters/parmlib maintenance

• Experience in implementing / upgrading FDR, IAM or storage products

• Experience with DFSMSdss data movement, dump and restores of DASD volume

• Capable of planning and executing Disaster recovery exercises

• Provide regular storage management reports / analysis to senior
management team regarding …Incidents,Changes and requests

• Review system indicators (logs, dumps, error) logs for pro-active
management of system …problems.

Thanks

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Tiru Moorthy | Talent Acquisition*

*Systems Software Solutions Inc D/b/a 3S USA INC*

*One Tiffany Pointe, #106, Bloomingdale, IL-60108*

*Work: 630-506-6115| Fax: (630)-246-662**4*

t...@3susa.com | http://www.3susa.com/ |

*Certified MBE/DBE|FBE|8a (SBA) | Honored to serve US Military*

*Disclaimer: *We at 3S USA INC., respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.