*Need passport number with Visa and DL copy for H1B/opt. *
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: DevOps Engineer*
*Location: Costa Mesa, CA*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
· 3+ years Linux operating systems experience with particular
emphasis on Red Hat Linux, Debian, or their variants
· Deployment experiences using Docker for .NET on Windows and Java
· Experience with tools like Git, Jenkins and Bash script.
· Prior experience in CI/CD and automation.
· Working knowledge of automation tools such as Chef and Puppet.
· Highly proficient creating scripts for automation of recurring
· Experience in working with AWS technologies like VPC, EC2
instances, autoscaling, DynamoDB
· Ability to work in a fast paced, e-commerce environment
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· A passion for innovation
· Collaboration, drive open communication and reach across
*Please share Passport number with Visa copy for fast submission*
*Please fill below form for fast submission*
WORK/VISA STATUS ( WITH VALIDITY,IF APPLIED )
PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER
WILLING TO RELOCATE
BEST TIME TO CALL
SALARY/RATE EXPECTATION (W2/1099/C2C)
TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE
YEAR OF GRADUATION (Bachelors)
With Completion year/percentage/ University name
SSN last 4 digits
DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY)
Thanks & Regards
IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-418-5778 Ext 3061 |Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.