*Please do not share profile without H1B copy / I979 copy also I need
passport number along with profiles.*
Middleware Web Services
>Extensive working knowledge in the following : . Mainframe COBOL based
. J2EE .Angular JS
. Source tree
. Tomcat 7
> Excellent communication skills.
Able to interface with business analysts, architects and working knowledge
of SDLC and project management methodologies.
>Design large or complex projects involving application development,
migrations and enhancement to existing applications
>Responsible for detailed technical design and development of applications
using existing and emerging technology platforms.
>Assess and develop high level design requirements and incorporate them in
detailed design and process flow diagrams
>Assess detailed technical specifications against design requirements
>Ability to quickly understand the existing systems and debug the code
>Guide other developers on technical issues
>Perform coding and Unit testing work and deploy code into other
>Support the system testing and integration testing activities and closing
>Support the production rollout and validation activities
>Participate in code and documentation reviews for its correctness and
Big Data developer with Java
Big Data developer with Java
Strong Java and other functional programming skills
• 7+ years of solid system development experience leveraging a
variety of the following technologies:
• 5+ years Java/Spring/SQL
• 2+ years Design and develop RESTful webservices
• 2+ years Compiler ( JavaCC )
• Experience using one or more of: MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL,
JDBC, ODBC, Greenplum
• 2+ years experience in Big Data : Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark,
HBase, Map-Reduce, No SQL (Mongo, Casandra), Kafka
• 2+ years Maven and Build Scripts, Jenkins
• Knowledge in Apache /Other Open Source Projects
Angular JS Developer
6+ years of experience
Proficient in Java/J2EE architecture, RDBMS knowledge, Strong experience
with messaging eg -MQ , Working knowledge of Tomcat/Apache Applications
servers, Knowledge of build and deployment tools such as Eclipse, Maven,
Git, Ant and Jira, Hands-on experience with Spring and Hibernate
frameworks., Experience with database development and design including
experience with Oracle and or Sybase., OO Design patterns, Experience with
XML and RESTful web services.
Java Middleware Developer
Position is a Senior Java middleware services developer with the ability to
design and build/
code along w/ supporting new project/development work.
· Strong Core Java experience – (7-10 years minimum)
· Spring (Core, MVC, REST) – Axis/Spring WS/CXF
Strong Webservice development experience in both SOAP and REST
· Continuous Integration/TDD (test driven development) – Maven, Jenkins,
· Service mock development/familiarity and familiarity with a mock
EasyMock, etc.) and
· Coding best practice tooling such as FindBugs, PMD, Cobertura, etc.
Hands on experience in both SOAP and REST min 3 yrs
Need to have Agile development experience – 2 yrs
Have code review process being followed without fail.
Good to haves:
· Agile/SCRUM development experience
· Spring AOP, Security
· Concept to production of high volume, low latency systems and high
500 transactions / second, sub-second response times)
· Local and distributed caching frameworks (ehcache, JBoss cache, IBM
Nice to haves:
· Financial Payments or Banking development experience (working in a highly
8 years expertise working as a JAVA developer, srping, Hibernate, SOA,
Weblogic, JBOSS, Oracle and commonly used modules based on extensive work
Lead team across multiple areas, work locations to drive automation,
establish software standards, service modularity, code reuse, testing, and
deployment management of services
Excellent communication skills at all levels
Thanks & Regards
*Vikash Raj | Account Manager | Serving BFS Account*
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285, Plainsboro, NJ 08536| USA
Email : *vikash....@nityo.com <vikash....@nityo.com>*
Desk : *609-853-0818 Ext 2129*
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.