*Needed Profiles ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*Title: SOA Tester **(**CA Lisa automated scripts**)*
*Location: Cincinnati OH*
*Duration : Long Term Rate: DOE*
This tester will provide support in developing *SOA/integration interface
test plans and estimates, automated test script development*, executing
service test scripts, reporting/tracking defects. *The Quality Engineer*
is responsible for managing quality and test related process execution with
high impact to the business. This includes providing feedback on artifacts
developed during *requirements and analysis phase* within Digital projects;
authoring test plans and test cases; and performing test execution for both
project and support related activities. Client is looking for an
individual who also has proven *automation skills and leadership ability*.
Candidates need to have great initiative and be able to work independently.
*Essential Job Functions:*
· Work within various test methodologies such as SAFe agile
· Participate in the web application technical design process
with the Application Architects on Internet and *eCommerce* related
· Test web services using *CA Lisa automated scripts*.
· Test web services using SDLC best practices.
· Participate in all phases of web services system testing.
· Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures,
processes and best practices for QA.
· Develop and maintain test plan and test cases with associated
test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
· Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency
and effectiveness of test services.
· Contribute to test automation scripting standards and best
· Understand SOA Reference Architecture.
· Elicit & understand SOA testing requirements.
· Write automation scripts and participate in peer reviews.
· Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and
· Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present
findings to development teams.
· Report and document defects found during test cycles.
Participate in defect prioritization sessions.
· Work with development teams to instill testability into
· Provide test services for support activity and work with
release management to assure product release quality.
· Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues
to the appropriate teams to ensure completion of all deliverables within
schedule, budget and quality constraints.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
*Position/Project Specific Requirements:*
*· 5+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance*
*· 2+ years of hands-on, automation testing of web services (both
REST and SOAP protocols)*
*· Demonstrated experience in XML, XSD, XPath, MQ, Topics, HTTP,
*· Knowledge of SOA frameworks, processes, strategies, and
*· 2+ years of Java programming on test automation scripts*
*· 1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology*
*· 2+ years of using Quality Center/ALM for test case management*
*· 1+ years of using JIRA for user story management and defect
*· 2+ years of using T-SQL or PL/SQL for database validation*
*· Ability to succeed and focus in a fast paced environment with
*Position/Project Specific Preferences/Desires:*
· Prefer 1+ years of automation testing web services using *ITKO
LISA, CA LISA, or CA DevTest*
· Prefer SOA test experience be utilized in the current/most recent
· Prefer Agile be utilized in the current/most recent project
· Prefer experience working in a SAFe Agile environment
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
· Prefer candidates with Green Card or US Citizenship but not
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Technocraft Solutions LLC |* *Partner with XDimension Technology*
*Email**: **ish...@technocraftsol.com* <ish...@technocraftsol.com>
*Contact**: **(972)2324173 Ext 113*
*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID**: **ishanttechnocraft*
*www.technocraftsol.com* <http://www.technocraftsol.com/>* |*
*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *
*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.