*Please forward resumes to gmah...@usmsystems.com <gmah...@usmsystems.com>*
Hope you are doing great,
Please have an eye on my job descriptions and revert back to me with your
consultant updated resume Asap. Thanks
*Job Title: QA Tester with CUCUMBER AND RUBY *
*Location: Washington, DC*
*Contract Length: 8 Months+ (18 month project in total)*
*Interview Process: In Person REQUIRED- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*
*Top Skills: Pay Rate: $40-45/hr on C2C*
*REQUIRED TOP SKILLS:*
· *UFT /QTP (Create scripts from scratch! Not just modify)*
The QA Analyst will create both manual and automation (UFT) test cases and
perform complex test execution. This individual will be responsible for
full test coverage for assigned deliverables. In addition, the Analyst will
document and report defects/issues discovered during test execution. This
individual will work with the development teams for defect resolution and
escalate critical issues to IT Management.
Working in close co-operation with the business customers and IT teams, the
quality assurance analyst applies analytical and business skills to
evaluate existing and identify new or enhanced systems, products and
processes which advance business objectives. The quality assurance analyst
also develops, manages, and executes all phases of quality assurance
testing, including analysis of product requirements to produce test
requirements, and development and execution of functional/system test plans
in a multi-tiered environment.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES: *
The position’s essential duties include the following:
· Develops and maintains a working knowledge of business processes
supported by software systems/products;
· Conduct and participate in test case reviews, requirement
reviews, design reviews, and change control activities;
· Creates and contributes to the creation of test plans, test
cases, test scenarios, and test data for use during the testing phases of
the software development lifecycle, for new and existing software
· Ensures that test plans and scenarios fully exercise every aspect
of the product;
· Produces formal test plans; leads the testing effort for assigned
· Documents and reports issues discovered during testing, and
reports issues to Management.
· Works as part of Scrum Development Team, effectively participates
in sprint planning, task estimates, task sequencing, task assignments,
sprint reviews and retrospectives;
· Creates and performs complex test execution. Leads development of
· Creates and maintains automated framework using standard coding
· Collaborates with other team members to understand the scope of
test cases that will be used for automated scripts.
· Defines standards, methods and procedures for test automation.
· Executes automated test scripts for all IT environments.
· Leads test management strategy. Influences and improves UAT
· Leads defect tracking and resolution efforts. Leads the test
management strategy. Anticipates and monitors risks.
· Implements quality standards, methods and procedures for quality
· Other duties, as assigned.
*Mahesh. G **Ranked No.3 in the Washington
DC area-Washington Business Journal, 2015*
[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CBEFC5.D9CC1EE0]
*A CMMi Level 3 Company*
*Driving the Business Trend*
14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A
Phone: 703-880-4184 | Fax: 703-263-2113
Email: gmah...@usmsystems.com || www.usmsystems.com
ISO 9000 and ISO 20000 Certified Company
Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A; *Inc5000* *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in *
Office Locations: Washington D.C| Atlanta | Boston |Hyderabad |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.