Hi Friends,

Hope you doing fine.

Kindly share the resumes of your consultants for the below Simple JD.

Please submit the resumes after checking the JD.

Kindly don’t expect my call for unsuitable resumes.

*BMC Remedy*

*San Jose, USA*

*Rate : 55 *

Required Technical Skill Set and Competencies

1. BMC Remedy Action Request System 8.x,9.x- Installing, Configuring,
Upgrading, Customizing

2. BMC Remedy ITSM 8.x,9.x- Installing, Configuring, Upgrading, Customizing
ITSM modules like IM,PM,CM, SRM etc.

3. BMC Remedy CMDB 8.x,9.x: Out of the Box BMC Atrium CDM model including
Class Relationships Discovery integrations with Remedy & Atrium CMDB,
Atrium Integrator

4. Out-of-the box and third-party integration with BMC Remedy tools, web
services and APIs

5. Strong Development Expertise on BMC Remedy ARS 8.x, 9.x, ITSM 8.x, 9.x,
CMDB 8.x,9.x

6. Service Request Development based on AIF/OOTB

7. Experience in MY IT and SMART IT

8. Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills

9. Coordinate with BMC for related tickets

10. Strong ITIL Framework concepts

11. Experience in proposing and implementing solution architecture for
upgrades, custom integrations

12. Ability to design/architect the solutions by following SDLC project
lifecycle

13. Should have strong client interfacing skills

14. Good communication skills

Added advantage:

1. Prior consulting or professional services experience of Upgrading ITSM
environment to 9.x

2. Prior experience in implementing or working with BMC solutions version
9.x

3. Experience in standard industry and BMC architecture methodologies to
drive solution adoption and customer success.

4. Manage time effectively and actively contributes best practice
recommendations and provides inputs as needed to ensure successful customer
outcomes.

5. Willingness to learn the business and a desire for both personal and
professional growth.

Thanks

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Tiru Moorthy | Talent Acquisition*

*Systems Software Solutions Inc D/b/a 3S USA INC*

*One Tiffany Pointe, #106, Bloomingdale, IL-60108*

*Work: 630-506-6115| Fax: (630)-246-662**4*

t...@3susa.com | http://www.3susa.com/ |

*Certified MBE/DBE|FBE|8a (SBA) | Honored to serve US Military*

*Disclaimer: *We at 3S USA INC., respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.