Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking *Software Engineer or Software
Tester, *below is the Job description, please feel free to call me back at
410-525-5065.

*Job Title: Software Engineer or Software Tester*

*Job Location: **Rockville, MD*

*Job Duration: 10 Months*

*Work Authorization: **US Citizen/GC/H1B only**.*

·         5+ Years of Experience working as Software Developer

·         3+ Years of Experience working as Software Development Engineer
in Test or Software Tester

·         Advanced knowledge of software testing tools, defect and test
case management tools
Experience with Test Automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Karma,
Jasmine, TestNG, Jmeter, Junit
Advanced understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and QA processes
Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development

·         Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and
object-oriented design
Strong Java, JavaScript, Python or Ruby programming experience
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL

·         Hands-on programming knowledge

Regards

Mitul

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065