Hi Folks,

Hope all are doing great !

This is Rajesh from Gerbera Technologies Inc.

If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement. Please reply back
with your update resume ASAP and I will get back to you or I would really
appreciate if you can give me a call back at my desk number- (
+1-314-499-4172)OR you can reach me at :raj...@gerberatek.com
<arav...@gerberatek.com>

Role: Kronos Workforce Management Project Manager
Location : Detroit Michigan
Contract tenure : Long Term

*Please share the expected rate and visa status of the consultant.*
Responsibilities
The Kronos Workforce Project Manager will be initially responsible for
implementation planning for the Kronos solution
·         Plan for Kronos implementation program.
o    Develop a high level implementation plan
o    Document various implementation scenarios along with their pros and
cons. Work with IT, business and Kronos teams to arrive at consensus
o    Identify all program readiness tasks that would need to be done before
program kick off
o    Ensure completion of program readiness tasks
·         Coordination with IT team and Kronos product as well as other
stakeholders during the process
·         Provide management with regular status reports
·         Perform a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and
latitude is required
Knowledge Requirements
·         Relevant project management experience with large Kronos and/or
related Workforce Management/HCM products implementation
·         Knowledge of auto industry (UAW) /manufacturing industry
HR/payroll processes and industry’s best practices
·         Proficient in creating power point presentations, implementation
project plans, scenario analysis, etc.
·         Project management experience to help coordinate efforts across
multiple stakeholders
·         HCM solutions implementation experience
·         Demonstrated ability to communicate to all level of management in
written and verbal form.

Based on performance, the project manager could be extended for managing
the implementation

Job Description:

Thanking and Regards,

Rajesh