Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: Javascript/**UI Developer *

 *Location: **Boston, MA*

*Duration: Contract *

*Face To Face*

*Job Description: *

*Required Skills:*

·         Strong Javascript experience

·         Strong experience with JS libraries including JQuery, Angular, etc

·         Experience testing their own UI Code (with a tool like Karma,
Jasmine or similar)

·         Basic HTML and CSS experience

*Job Description: *

·         This position will require some initial travel to Arlington, VA
but will be sitting primarily in Boston, MA.

·         This is a 3+ month (rolling up to 2 years) contract position with
the possibility for extension.

·

*Description of Project for Javascript/UI Developer:*

Our client is building a new large-scale application that includes multiple
moving parts. The initial prototype/architecture for this application has
been developed but they have significant UI development work that must be
done. Our client is now starting phase 1 of a 3-4 phase project (which
should be a 2 year project overall). They are working on an overall .NET
platform.

This is a new position to help with additional work flow.

*Desired Skills:*

·         Angular2 experience (this is new but would be a huge plus for
them)

·         Typescript

*Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
**ptiw...@sagetl.com* <ptiw...@sagetl.com>

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image: saplogoone]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group Consulting, Inc. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message. Sage Group Consulting, Inc does not accept any
liability for virus infected mails.