*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Title:                                         *UI Developer- 28948

*Requisition Type:                    *24  Months Contract

*MOI:                                          *Telephonic+ Face to Face

*Visa:                                          *USC/GC and H1B

*Location:                                   *Boston, MA

*Zip:                                              *02110

*Required Skills:*

·         Strong JavaScript experience

·         Strong experience with JS libraries including JQuery, Angular,
 etc.

·         Experience testing their own UI Code (with a tool like Karma,
Jasmine or similar)

·         Basic HTML and CSS experience

*Job Description:*

*Here are the details:*

*Description of Project for JavaScript/UI Developer:*

·         Our client is building a new large-scale application that
includes multiple moving parts. The initial prototype/architecture for this
application has been developed but they have significant UI development
work that must be done. Our client is now starting phase 1 of a 3-4 phase
project (which should be a 2 year project overall). They are working on an
overall .NET platform.

·         This is a new position to help with additional work flow.

*Required Skills for JavaScript/UI Developer:*

·         Desired Skills (not required but you will get exposure to some of
these):

·         Angular2 experience (this is new but would be a huge plus for
them)

·         Typescript

*Additional Requirements:*

·         Must be able to pass a background check

·         Must be able to pass a drug test

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Office:* 310-872-1323

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |  *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*