*Available consultant to start immediately.*

Good Morning

Hope you had a Wonderful Holidays

*I  Wish this year to be blessed and Successful Year  to all *

I would like to share our consultant available to start immediately. Please
let me know if you have any openings. I am attaching a brief summary of his
credentials.

*Name*

*Job Title*

*Primary Skills*

*Total Exp.*

*Location Preference*

*Current Location*

Shuo Chang

Sr. Java developer

: Java, ,J2EE, Spring, SOAP,WSDL, RESTFUL JUnit, XML, JavaScript, Log4J,
Eclipse, Web services, Json, Bson , Mongo java driver , jackson2, Jboss
7.1.1, WildFly. Spring boot 2.1 ,Mongo 2.4.2, Mongo 3.2 Oracle 11g, Unix,
Windows 7

6+ Years

Nationwide

Wyomissing, PA

Please feel free to reach out to me for more details.

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day ahead.

*Please e-mail me if I miss your phone call*

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Venkatesh Adepu*

SmartWorks, LLC || www.smtworks.com ||
Direct : 802-448-8277 || W : 732-853-0777 X 231 ||
Email  : aven...@smtworks.com || Skype : venkat.itechus ||